Young and Successful: Jamal Paige makes big moves at IBM as an engineer

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Outstanding...

"1. Exercise. I get up at 4:30 a.m. to work out to increase overall mood and daily energy."

Man I wish I had that kind of discipline.

If there could be a thread of players and ex players successes beyond football field that would be great.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Outstanding...

"1. Exercise. I get up at 4:30 a.m. to work out to increase overall mood and daily energy."

If there could be a thread of players and ex players successes beyond football field that would be great.

Ga tech football do too much marketing?
That must be avoided. A fact = Engr and marketing are Mutually excluse.

Till we get gtaa head that sells and prez that see winning football as very important we will continue to go sideways = LOOK out here comes duke out recruiting gt!
We have the "SETTLERS" running the show.

TechTravis

Ramblin' Wreck
Ga tech football do too much marketing?
That must be avoided. A fact = Engr and marketing are Mutually excluse.

Till we get gtaa head that sells and prez that see winning football as very important we will continue to go sideways = LOOK out here comes duke out recruiting gt!
We have the "SETTLERS" running the show.
Do you ever post in complete sentences or is it always sound bytes?

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Outstanding...

I'm sure you had it once before. You probably could redevelop it by making a habit out of it. The hard part is starting.