Yomanser's Recruiting Roundup - 2/6/19 First Edition Analysis

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Yall think luginbill will show for legends of the flats? ;)

(No kg, he was jus' jokin'. Don't murder, just give 'im the stank-eye.)

SLJ.gif

(Put down the shotgun and the pack o' Kools. He'll get bak on his own.)

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sold on CGC, but that article is for "midterm grades;" I am not sure why ESPN chose to post the article on 2/7. The "C" grade doesn't account for signing Griffin. There is reason to believe that Griffin signed solely to play with his brother, but credit to CGC where due. The grade should be higher than a "C."
Why is Luginbill so bitter toward Tech? It always felt like once his career took off he never looked back.

croberts

Ramblin' Wreck
The 2 star ballplayer who has become a 2 star reporter (Little Tommie Luginbillie ) reports NC State's four star commit has now signed with Tech and received the usual downward bump to three stars! :) Just having a little fun with Little Tommie! I think I will call Donnie Davis and ask him how many stars Jamious is worth. I always thought Donnie was the better answer.;)

croberts

Ramblin' Wreck
I have looked over your coaching evaluation several times hoping you had finally put together the player evaluation part of the equation. One statement stood out. It was the reference concerning your excitement about the Collins hire. It really couldnt have been stated better for me. You stated you were irrationally excited. I bounce back and forth with half the fans that fall in your category and the other half that fall in the historically skeptical. If I were 35 years old I wouldn't have to deal with anything prior to 1990:)

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Here's what College Football News writer Pete Fiutak thinks of Georgia Tech's 2019 recruiting class

https://collegefootballnews.com/201...uiting-2019-final-thoughts-the-remodel-begins

Kind of odd in some his comments.--IF Yates stays? at QB--hmmm , saying the new WRs a "little" quicker (a LOT quicker), and really even mentioning Knight as a QB (very doubtful) when he could speak of several others that stand out
also-He didn't mention NOT getting any young OLs.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Kind of odd in some his comments.--IF Yates stays? at QB--hmmm , saying the new WRs a "little" quicker (a LOT quicker), and really even mentioning Knight as a QB (very doubtful) when he could speak of several others that stand out
also-He didn't mention NOT getting any young OLs.
I don't think he pays much attention to Georgia Tech football