Yellow Jacket Alley

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
I haven't been to a Yellow Jacket Alley in a couple of years mostly due to our 12 pm games. Last time I was there it was pretty good, almost reminded me of a mini Mardi Gras parade. Looks like this would be a good time to check it out. Is it still 2 hours before the football game?

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
upload_2018-11-9_8-44-53.png

Here's the band schedule. YJA will be roughly at 4:50PM

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 4451
Here's the band schedule. YJA will be roughly at 4:50PM
Thanks for posting this. We haven’t been in YJA all year and were planing on going this Saturday. I spent 20 minutes looking for the game day schedule on ramblinwreck.com, but couldn’t find it (I’m sure it’s there somewhere, but not where someone of my limited mental capabilities could easily find it).

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Thanks for posting this. We haven’t been in YJA all year and were planing on going this Saturday. I spent 20 minutes looking for the game day schedule on ramblinwreck.com, but couldn’t find it (I’m sure it’s there somewhere, but not where someone of my limited mental capabilities could easily find it).
I couldn't find it either.

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
I just saw on the GT Football Facebook page that they're saying YJA is at 4:30, and band at campanile is at 5:30. Just FYI.