Write the AD: Every GT Fan should be saying "Thank You!"

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
I wish we as a GT Fanbase would all be busy writing thank you notes or sending cards to CPJ or Tstan to personally deliver to the donor who gave the $4.5 Million instead of voicing our personal displeasure with _______ about GT Football. Could you imagine a van, truck, or heaven forbid a semi truck pulling up to the donor's residence to deliver pallets and pallets stacked with boxes upon boxes full of letters/cards saying thank you for believing/giving towards the desire for GT Football and our facilities to become elite. I think it would be a incredible gesture in response to such a generous gift. I am going to send one myself so I will know that Tstan or CPJ will have at least 1 letter requesting that they give it to the donor. Worst thing that could happen is I am out a little bit of time and the cost of a stamp if the letter never reaches the hands of the donor. Best case scenario is he donor receives it and feels as though they have made a difference so big that it is recognized outside of the GT Staff who have pursued this gift. Who knows they may have never been thanked in such a personal level or in the quantity of cards in recognition of their gift. It may even lead them towards giving towards future endeavors or asking friends amongst them to give generously as well. Please consider joining me in this effort to recognize the donor who has given us $4.5 Million reasons to say thank you! YELLOW!

Last edited:

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
I wish we as a GT Fanbase would all be busy writing thank you notes or sending cards to CPJ or Tstan to personally deliver to the donor who gave the $4.5 Million instead of voicing our personal displeasure with _______ about GT Football. Could you imagine a van, truck, or heaven forbid a semi truck pulling up to the donor's residence to deliver pallets and pallets stacked with boxes upon boxes full of letters/cards saying thank you for believing/giving towards the desire for GT Football and our facilities to become elite. I think it would be a incredible gesture in response to such a generous gift. I am going to send one myself so I will know that Tstan or CPJ will have at least 1 letter requesting that they give it to the donor. Worst thing that could happen is I am out a little bit of time and the cost of a stamp if the letter never reaches the hands of the donor. Best case scenario is he donor receives it and feels as though they have made a difference so big that it is recognized outside of the GT Staff who have pursued this gift. Who knows they may have never been thanked in such a personal level or in the quantity of cards in recognition of their gift. It may even lead them towards giving towards future endeavors or asking friends amongst them to give generously as well. Please consider joining me in this effort to recognize the donor who has given us $4.5 Million reasons to say thank you! YELLOW!
Heck there are enough members on this single GT site to write enough letters to where it could be a large bag/box full of letters to deliver. Perhaps the mods could set up a bar graph to measure polling results related to our members response to the question "Are you willing to send the AD/Head Coach to deliver the Thank You note to the big donor!

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
Not CPJ. He doesn’t read them. Send them to Tstan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then send them there. In fact maybe send another thank you to the donor who matched the giving for the recruiting staff positions. Hell I bet it would be refreshing for Tstan to be overwhelmed with incoming mail featuring Thank you letters for the big donor(s) than his 100th letter from the same person complaining about ______.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
JACKETS!