Wright and Alvarado Pre-Draft Activities

yjfan

Jolly Good Fellow
Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 5.45.20 PM.png

slugboy

Staff member
Moses on the Hawks radar for round 2:

If peachtree hoops is covering him, there’s probably some interest from the team—not just a “local player” article

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
Moses on the Hawks radar for round 2:

If peachtree hoops is covering him, there’s probably some interest from the team—not just a “local player” article
Eh they do profiles for almost every draftable player

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Eh they do profiles for almost every draftable player
Can’t wait to read mine then! I’ve been draft eligible since 1996!
This year is the year!
Who doesn’t want a 6’3” 175 PG with no athleticism and a solid J? I’d be a great veteran leader in the locker room! Lol.
Hopefully a team like Vancouver takes a chance!!!

tbglover

Ramblin' Wreck
Hope that both end up in the league. At least recently some agents have orchestrated things so that their clients don't get drafted so that they could a)pick their spot and/or b)get a more favorable contract(years, guaranteed money, etc). So whether they're drafted or get a 2 way contract the terms should be favorable.

I'm really looking forward to that moment where 1 or both of them are in McCamish watching the game as fans and the stadium can give them the standing ovations that they both deserve.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Probably a good bit of money to watch them ride the pine. I doubt either are year one players except in mop up/game over duties. They’ll need time to develop and get used to speed of the NBA. It’s a very large step up.