Wreckfest Tailgate Promo

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
Got an email with an offer for the new tailgate on top of Peter's. We're walking over from a friend's condo in Midtown, so planning to try it out this Saturday. Passing along in case anyone else didn't get this.

Link
Promo code: SAVE20

Menu:
BBQ Ribs, Italian Sausage, Hamburger Bar, Hot Dog Bar, Mac and Cheese, Baked Beans, Spinach Dip, Assorted Desserts, Soft Drinks

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Got an email with an offer for the new tailgate on top of Peter's. We're walking over from a friend's condo in Midtown, so planning to try it out this Saturday. Passing along in case anyone else didn't get this.

Link
Promo code: SAVE20

Menu:
BBQ Ribs, Italian Sausage, Hamburger Bar, Hot Dog Bar, Mac and Cheese, Baked Beans, Spinach Dip, Assorted Desserts, Soft Drinks

Please report back and let us know how it was. I almost signed up in an attempt to help my wife enjoy going to the games more but I’m afraid that may be a lost cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Please report back and let us know how it was. I almost signed up in an attempt to help my wife enjoy going to the games more but I’m afraid that may be a lost cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friend went last game and said it was okay. Nothing crazy or cool. He felt kind of cheated paying extra just to drink on campus. And it wasnt cheap to drink either. Said maybe 40-60 people were in there.

It seems to be better set up if it's just added into wreckfest as an option rather than paying more. Charge 8 for a beer, and have better food vendors and add an area to eat, also open the museum.