Wreck Talk Interviews

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
If Key wants to build his team around grit, this kid has it. I want to see him showcase his arm a little more this year. We already know he can run for the extra yard.
I see your Username and checkmark. Are you Randy or Kelly Rhino? We’ve met before. I‘m Lee and Carole Hord’s son. I used to play basketball against Austin at NYO.

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
What I see with Zach I think, at least I hope, is play making ability - my most favorite attribute in a QB, especially those that seem to be able to step up at crunch time. It will be fun to watch him develop.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
If Key wants to build his team around grit, this kid has it. I want to see him showcase his arm a little more this year. We already know he can run for the extra yard.

Let's not forget Zach was also an Elite 11 QB that did better in passing challenges than half of the QBs there...some rated higher than him according to services.

Zach is a great piece for Key to build a foundation around. He's an SA that's willing to do whatever the team and coaches need to move the ball and win. Players feed off of that.

I'm looking forward to watching him develop. There are now three coaches in the offensive room that have reputations with helping QBs develop: Faulkner, Weinke, and Crawford. Crawford will focus on the WRs, as that's what he's hired to do, but he has a track record developing QBs as well, and can at least be a sounding board.

Gonna be an interesting spring and fall camp.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Great meeting Wreck Talk today, along with Cdogg. Good guys!
Sat in front of Chris Milton at the game. He wanted a close up view, instead of the Letterwinners Suite/Lounge. Very cordial, intelligent and has an NFL pension to show for his 6 years. Still in good shape, two years removed.