WR core for the 2013 season

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
How do you guys feel about the WR spot?

This Spring all we have healthy is Darren Waller, Michael Summers and Dennis.

Anthony Autry and Travin Henry will be back in the Fall after healing from injuries.

Ricky Jeune and Antonio Messick are the incoming Freshman.

I look for a heavy rotation of Waller, Autry and Summers. Henry will play too and I think we will burn a redshirt on either Jeune or Messick.

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
Kinda scared honestly. We finally have a quarterback who will be able to spread the ball out and idk how these guys will respond to actually having balls thrown there way on a more frequent basis

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I actually think this is the most talented group we've had at WR.

Waller, Summers, Autry, Henry, Jeune and Messick.

Those are all very talented players IMO...Waller seemed to get blocking down the second part of the season.

Autry really gets after it as does Summers.

I like Messick a lot.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
We keep going for the home run +6 foot 3 inches WR. I wonder why we don't try and find a 6 foot Stefon Diggs type WR. Ok, we will never get a Stefon type clone. We could take advantage that everyone is looking for the 6 foot 3 WR and shoplift that underrated 6 foot WR athlete that has speed and soft hands.

Take off the height blinders and find the speed at +6 foot...

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Autry is 6'2
Summers 6'1

They also go after guys who are shorter...for example we have offered a 5'10 WR for this year.

Height isn't the top thing they look for in WR's but it is on the list.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
I think Waller is going to develop a lot this off season and will be our leading receiver. I am hoping Autry and Summers can play. If Dennis and Henry can give us anything at all we should be OK.

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
I think Henry Is suppose to have a high upside or sumthing. Everyone kept raving about he was a "hidden gem" if I remember correctly