Would you believe

slugboy

Staff member
What is the difference between Roach and Palmetto Bug?

• Roach is a general term to refer all the cockroach species while Palmetto bug is one such species.

• Roach has a worldwide distribution while palmetto bug is native to Florida and Caribbean islands.

• Roaches come in different sizes while Palmetto bug is a relatively large species than others.

• Roaches include some common pest species, but palmetto bug is not a pest.

• Palmetto bug moves slower than most of the roach species.

• Palmetto bug can emit a strong odour, but not all the roaches are able to do that.

• Although most of the roaches can live under different climates, Palmetto bugs prefer warm and damp habitats.

They seem to have as much in common with VW bugs as they do with roaches. They’re the nose tackles of the roach football team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Palmetto bugs are ****ing awful. Had one of those dudes (a smaller edition thankfully) crawling on me in my sleep once. Unfortunately we're nuts deep in palmetto bug season now...haven't seen one scamper across the floor in a while but came across a massive, dead flipped over one in my kitchen a couple days ago when I woke up.

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
My wife works at Publix, and she said you definitely should have taken it back because if they don’t know about it, they can’t check into the problem. Also, they would definitely try to make it up to you to keep your business. That company is extremely customer oriented.
It was a 2 dollar loaf of bread, i am sure it has happened before, bugs can get anywhere there is food