would it ever be a good idea for tech to drop down a level in football?

snocap1

Georgia Tech Fan
would it ever be a good idea for tech to drop down a level in football? your thoughts...

thanks,

Lenny Land

thwgjacket

Yea lets drop the team down a level that has won a share of its division title 3 of the last 5 years. If Tech drops down then about 80% of the ACC should drop down.

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck
.......:(rant-incoming):.....
No, not only no but hell no. Only at tech are fans bat**** stuipid enough to even contemplate this. We are a major conference team, not farking Wyoming. If every dung heap school is moving UP trying to get to our level, why the hell would we or any scool move DOWN to the ranks of the anonymous meaningless ****storm that is D2 football. I fail to see any logic in yours or others like you dumbass arguments. I recommend a heavy dose of medication and or jumping into a woodchipper, because tech does not need even more buthurt, common sense lacking, woe is me type of fans

gtfan3

Jolly Good Fellow
why the hell would you post this?? i mean we just beat usc and was in the bcs 4 years ago you're dumb

gtfan3

Jolly Good Fellow
Why would anyone say this look at our history and winning % it's top 25 all time why the hell would anyone even think this. If you do then your a crappy fan and shouldn't watch gt athletics