Word on the street by the boys in the know

Animal02

Banned
Last "white out" game I went to was the turd be dropped for NCST in 2010. Still have the shirt......don't know if I should wear it or not watch the game on TV. (do not want to jinx the team :LOL:)

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
When's the last time a uni debut worked out in our favor for a big game? I enjoy switching up our threads, but am really superstitious. I've had wings, 2 sam adam's harvest pumpkins, and 2 Makers Mark bourbon's every game. That Sam adams pumpkin is the worst, but I endure for the team, and yes I know it's a seasonal I'm stocked up...It's only superstitious if it doesn't work... you're welcome
Try SmuttyNose's Pumpkin Ale.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
Are you kidding me, the only way I can stomach bud light is if it's below ice cold. How do you keep a 25 oz beer cold? Do you pound it?
Actually I get a big fountain drink cup and put ice in it and yes I pound it lol I like bud light although it's not my favorite... I ride Marta to the game to avoid traffic so that's why I do the bud light thing from the BP.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
What about the coaching staff this year? Are they gonna finally get on board, too?
One day would like to see PJ with a white or Gold shirt on.............he is not at Navy or GSU anymore.GOL and even Chan wore gold and white.Hell we have no blue in our colors even though we outline our numbers.......its gold and white folks not blue so why not a gold out.

Animal02

Banned
Someone's been out of college too long. That was premium beer on a college budget.

Some beer is just too bad no matter how cheap. We had a "case party" at the frat for the start of the winter quarter.........everyone brought a case of beer from home (before brands were shipped all over....) Had about 60+ cases of beer from all over......the next morning.....there were 23 cans of Wiedemann's left.......

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Yessir, I drank Milwaukee's Best Light or Mickey's Malt Liquor when I was a college lad. (And not because I like 'em.)

Mickey's Big Mouth - good times, good times.

Or buying a case of Lone Star - so you would have enough money later on from the deposit refund for your next buy of something worse.