Word on the street by the boys in the know

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
When's the last time a uni debut worked out in our favor for a big game? I enjoy switching up our threads, but am really superstitious. I've had wings, 2 sam adam's harvest pumpkins, and 2 Makers Mark bourbon's every game. That Sam adams pumpkin is the worst, but I endure for the team, and yes I know it's a seasonal I'm stocked up...It's only superstitious if it doesn't work... you're welcome

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
When's the last time a uni debut worked out in our favor for a big game? I enjoy switching up our threads, but am really superstitious. I've had wings, 2 sam adam's harvest pumpkins, and 2 Makers Mark bourbon's every game. That Sam adams pumpkin is the worst, but I endure for the team, and yes I know it's a seasonal I'm stocked up...It's only superstitious if it doesn't work... you're welcome
All I know is that I'm wearing the exact same thing I wore for the Wofford, GSU, and VT games...

It's only weird if it doesn't work. :cool:

Dave.S

Jolly Good Fellow

You should go with the Shocktop pumpkin ale next time, much better than Sam Adams. Thanks for enduring!!!