Woods.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
I hate it too was hoping he could contribute on the DL this yr but they said they were going to probly red shirt him this yr but you never know with injuries,but hope he gets better and get in the weight room during the season and learn the DL plays he's going to be good for us i think

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I honestly feel more comfortable with the older DEs on our roster (despite their lack of sacks) than counting on a T-Fr to contribute. At the ends we have Freeman, Simmons, Rook, and Saint Amour who have all played significant minutes, so he'd have to blow the doors off to fit in that rotation. I have high hopes for some of these guys (Freeman and Saint Amour could be a great combo this year), think they've barely scratched the surface of what they can do. It definitely sucks for Woods, though, hopefully he comes back next year as a beast.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I honestly feel more comfortable with the older DEs on our roster (despite their lack of sacks) than counting on a T-Fr to contribute. At the ends we have Freeman, Simmons, Rook, and Saint Amour who have all played significant minutes, so he'd have to blow the doors off to fit in that rotation. I have high hopes for some of these guys (Freeman and Saint Amour could be a great combo this year), think they've barely scratched the surface of what they can do. It definitely sucks for Woods, though, hopefully he comes back next year as a beast.
AGREE AND
Didnt we get a juco from texas that has size as well as having brothers who have nfl experience. I feel better anout de than dt

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
AGREE AND
Didnt we get a juco from texas that has size as well as having brothers who have nfl experience. I feel better anout de than dt
Branch...yeah he should be more ready to contribute than Woods as well. He's another one I am excited to see this year, but I didn't even mention him as he hasn't played for us yet. I think we have some legitimately talented guys at the end spots, I can see our pass rush improving this year if they can tap into it.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Branch...yeah he should be more ready to contribute than Woods as well. He's another one I am excited to see this year, but I didn't even mention him as he hasn't played for us yet. I think we have some legitimately talented guys at the end spots, I can see our pass rush improving this year if they can tap into it.

Branch will likely play some on pass rush downs, and because of his size could rush from DT (with Simmons, Freeman, and St Amour available to rush from DE). Fall practice could have changed that. A pass rush from Kallon, Branch, St Amour (or Freeman), and Simmons might be an effective group.