Women’s Basketball Taking On 19-0 NC State

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

Deleted member 2897

Down by only 4 in the waning minutes of the 3rd quarter. Watch along if you can - it’s been a great game!

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
well crap. i would have love to have watched it. did they win? i used to be friends with a wbb player during the bc's first year and earlier . ill have to see what her name was. she was from swanee georgia.

Deleted member 2897

well crap. i would have love to have watched it. did they win? i used to be friends with a wbb player during the bc's first year and earlier . ill have to see what her name was. she was from swanee georgia.

Lost by 8. That was I think the largest lead they ever had. Just could never get a run against them. But that’s pretty darned good against a team that is now 20-0. It was close until the very end.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
I have watched a good amount of WBB, and we are a good team. We are close to being an elite team, but we seem to either miss a critical three, turn the ball over at very opportune times or simply have several plays in a row, where we have a defensive lapse.

That tells me this team hasn't matured yet. I hope we can take the next step, because I see talent all over the floor.

gtie73

Ramblin' Wreck
Went to the game. Great crowd and hard fought effort by the team. 33 for NCS is very good. Made the difference in the game for them. We are doing OK and looking at the schedule
le should make or close to making the tournament as a low seed. Looking at the roster for player returns and signees next year should be a very good year.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
My word correct changed “with” to worth, and I failed to proof read. Sorry!

Cubaj had a double, double. We’ve had some players nicked up. The road can be indifferent for our newbies with playing time. Not that the conference has too many breaks, but the first 8 games were more uphill. The last 8 should be closer to our speed. CMJ has a good February record over the years, so hopefully the youth movement is growing up. Fletcher has played more than a season and a half. Dixon, Balogun, Gregg, Carson, et al, shouldn’t be too worn out(since all played year round in H.S.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Elizabeth turned down offers from schools such as Florida State, Louisville, Ohio State, Kentucky, Tennessee, Baylor and Maryland, among others.

Georgia Tech had a big advantage with Elizabeth, whose parents are natives of Nigeria. A large Nigerian-American population in Atlanta was a big factor in her decision.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Tech evens their conference record at 6-6.
Five players in double figures as Pan ties her career best with 26 pts.
G.T. over V.T., 76-68.
Overall, 16-9. Need 3 of the last 4, plus a Tourney win to arrive at 20 wins.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
A 12 y.o. phenomena Coach has her eyes on....

....and two more that our Assistants have been assigned to....