Wofford

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
It looks like I am not going to be able to make it to Atlanta for the Wofford game. Therefore, I am looking to give away my tickets.

I have 2 Season Tickets in Section 123, row 3, with Stinger Seats. I also have the 2 freebies in the North End Zone, Section 217, Row 24. Tickets are pdf so I will be able to email them.

PM me if you are interested. I don't want any money for the tickets, just want butts in the seats. I will be out of town until Sunday, so I will try to get online and check my inbox but no guarantees until Sunday night. I don't yet know the method I am going to use to choose who I give the tickets to but it won't necessarily be first come first serve, so if I haven't posted that they are gone shoot me a PM.

I will be in New Orleans the next weekend for our game at Tulane.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
It looks like I am not going to be able to make it to Atlanta for the Wofford game. Therefore, I am looking to give away my tickets.

I have 2 Season Tickets in Section 123, row 3, with Stinger Seats. I also have the 2 freebies in the North End Zone, Section 217, Row 24. Tickets are pdf so I will be able to email them.

PM me if you are interested. I don't want any money for the tickets, just want butts in the seats. I will be out of town until Sunday, so I will try to get online and check my inbox but no guarantees until Sunday night. I don't yet know the method I am going to use to choose who I give the tickets to but it won't necessarily be first come first serve, so if I haven't posted that they are gone shoot me a PM.

dibs.....pm sent!

Animal02

Banned
Hottest game I have ever been to ... PJ's first as a head coach, 97 against Valdosta State. About 30 folks in the stands dropped because of the heat and had to be treated.

At least the Wofford game will be quick because they like to run it, too, as has been noted above. They'll have a good offensive line - they almost always do. But I don't think they have the horses in the backfield or on defense to make much of a difference. I may have a work commitment that day, tho. Or a beer commitment with some air conditioning to watch it.

The NCST ('10?) noon game where we laid a huge egg was brutal in the East Stands as well.

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow

My Wofford tickets have been claimed.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone still need Wofford tickets? We have two in section 216 row 32 up for grabs. No charge. First to PM me with their email addy gets them.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Supersizethatorder-mutt said:
Don't think you have anything to worry about there. The Elon game was well-attended but certainly nowhere close to a full house. Wofford should be about the same. The only problem you might have will be the heat. It was BRUTAL last year for that noon Elon game.....hottest I have ever been at a game.
Even hotter than NC State a few years ago when Russell Wilson picked us apart? Ive never had my skin come to a boil like in that game

ramblinzach

Georgia Tech Fan
@Ggee87

I believe it was. I drank three bottles of water during halftime while standing back on the concourse. I still left early. I was miserably hot. If I had brought in any "beverages", I probably would have been found in a heap somewhere by the half.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
@Ggee87

I believe it was. I drank three bottles of water during halftime while standing back on the concourse. I still left early. I was miserably hot. If I had brought in any "beverages", I probably would have been found in a heap somewhere by the half.
I was at the Elon game and i remember it being pretty hot. But we left after quarter 3 so i didnt get the full affect. NCState i was sitting.in a diff section so maybe it just seemed alot hotter than it actually was. I just know i was burnt to a crisp after that one.

Animal02

Banned
Even hotter than NC State a few years ago when Russell Wilson picked us apart? Ive never had my skin come to a boil like in that game

That game was brutal.....I was in town on business so stayed over Friday night for the game. Was in the south end of upper deck east stands, surrounded by young drunk NCST fans........I recall we also shot ourselves in the foot several times in that game.....ended up with a sunburned face as well.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Sat Aug 30
38.png

92°
71°
Scattered T-Storms
Chance of rain:
40%
Wind:
S at 7 mph

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
I'd rather get rained on than be cooked to death. That NC State game other people brought up is the hottest I've ever been in my life! No desire to repeat that experience.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
:unsure:Due to an unexpected health situation I will not be able to attend the game Saturday. I have 2 tickets in the Gold Zone (Section 215 Row 22) that I will give to someone. If interested please PM me. Thanks. Joy