Wofford Roll Call

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
Can't wait for "toe meets leather" this Saturday! If you are going to the game, let everyone know where your seats are and where you tailgate.

@GTpdm and I are in section 105, second row from top. If we are very lucky, we will feel some A/C wafting down from the President's box right behind us.

We tailgate between Peter's Deck and Yellow Jacket Alley (across the street from the area between the Catholic Center and that sorority next to it) and will be there by 9am.

Hope to meet some of you this year! Go Jackets! THWG!

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Hope to meet some of you this year! Go Jackets! THWG!

To be more specific, out tailgate is right next to the police call box in the lowest level of Peter's, on the east side. Unfortunately, it's not the big & blue kind of police call box that appears and disappears with a grinding, groaning noise...or maybe that's actually a good thing (looks over shoulder: nope, no alien invasion; we're clear...) Feel free to stop by for some breakfast snackies, and say hello.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I hope everyone has a great time Saturday and that the weather is fair, the fans are loud, and the team is sizzling! I'm sorry that I will miss the game but will be watching, blogging, & tweeting from Savannah. PLEASE take lots of pictures and post. #GoJackets - Sting 'em!

Animal02

Banned
I hope everyone has a great time Saturday and that the weather is fair, the fans are loud, and the team is sizzling! I'm sorry that I will miss the game but will be watching, blogging, & tweeting from Savannah. PLEASE take lots of pictures and post. #GoJackets - Sting 'em!
I too will be watching from the comfort of my family room with ESPN3 streaming to my new 75" TV (convinced the wife to let me buy it before football season.
Friday night I will be catching the Mich State / Jackson State game in East Lansing. (wife is a MSU grad) taking my 6 y.o., 24 y.o daughter and her kiwi boyfriend to his first REAL football game.....not that soccer or rugby BS. ;)

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer

Sorry you can't make it. Hope to meet you later in the season.

It's football bourbon season! Go Jackets! THWg!

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Student section! I'll be with the Swarm on most gamedays, but not this weekend. Signed up for my GRE this weekend, for some odd reason... Most of my friends don't watch football, so I haven't got a group to tailgate with. Would love to stop by and talk with some members of the board!