georgia_tech_warmups_0017.jpg

georgia_tech_warmups_0018.jpg

georgia_tech_warmups_0019.jpg

georgia_tech_warmups_0020.jpg

Last edited:

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Couple of things I wanted to point out that may not be clear from the photos that I found to be interesting:
  • #90 is Kenderius Whitehead, you can see him running drills with #92 Francis Kallon; these drills they were running seemed to be "independent studies" if you will. At this point of warmups, only a handful of players were on the field and I don't remember there being any of the assistant coaches or staff helping to run these drills.
  • Also got a shot of Kallon running the width of the field a couple of times. Again, he seemed to be only one doing this at the time.
  • #88 Darren Waller and #32 Jabari-Hunt Days both were going around looking to be in good spirits and giving the other guys high-fives and amping them up.
  • For that one photo of Coach Johnson sitting at the home bench; I remember there was an interview when Brandon Gaudin was first hired where he talked about some tips that Wes Durham gave him. I can't find the article now but Wes was telling Brandon that if he wanted to talk to Coach Johnson before a game, all he had to do was sit and wait by that bench and Coach Johnson will eventually show up. CPJ sat there a good 5-10 minutes by himself before going around the field.