wofvsgt_0016.jpg

wofvsgt_0017.jpg

wofvsgt_0018.jpg

wofvsgt_0019.jpg

wofvsgt_0020.jpg

Last edited:

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
Awesome job. My fav is the OL profile shot.
I'm in a couple of the shots. 3rd row 7th and 8th photo.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Appreciate all the kind words!
Great pics! The picture of the cheerleaders in the pyramid has my daughter in it. She is the one on top.
Wow, glad I was able to get a shot of her. Was this her first game?
@John definitely earned his credential Saturday. He was down on the field with no cover from the sun and was about ready to pass out after the game. Love the pics.
Haha, thanks. It was crazy hot down there. I was exhausted at half time just walking around, made me appreciate the conditioning of the athletes running around all game.

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
Appreciate all the kind words!

Wow, glad I was able to get a shot of her. Was this her first game?

Haha, thanks. It was crazy hot down there. I was exhausted at half time just walking around, made me appreciate the conditioning of the athletes running around all game.
Yes she is a freshman.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Great Job! What camera are you using? . . . a photographer has to give his gear info out! I like shots that show how wide our oline spreads out and gives you a sense of what is going on in the "traffic" areas.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Thanks all, really means a ton!

Great Job! What camera are you using? . . . a photographer has to give his gear info out! I like shots that show how wide our oline spreads out and gives you a sense of what is going on in the "traffic" areas.
These were all shot with a Canon 5Dm3. :snaphappy:

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
So many great shots. When I got to the last one of the single cheerleader perched up high, with contrasting dark sky and sun light, with the skyscraper in the background, standing with one arm up like the statue of liberty, it was like the final scene of a very epic movie. Good job!