Wofford Game Notes

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Depth chart indicates no red shirt for Freeman, Merriweather, Klock, Law Austin, and Lan Austin. From earlier postings I got the impression that Searcy, Leggett, and Lewis(ST) might also play this year as a plan with Marshall and Jordan in the wings in case of long term injury to a QB or C. Any corrections, newer info, or confirmation?

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Depth chart indicates no red shirt for Freeman, Merriweather, Klock, Law Austin, and Lan Austin. From earlier postings I got the impression that Searcy, Leggett, and Lewis(ST) might also play this year as a plan with Marshall and Jordan in the wings in case of long term injury to a QB or C. Any corrections, newer info, or confirmation?

And what about Durham and Brown?

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Wes, Brandon, and Roddy would be a good crew. I figured Wes' new contract would prevent him from calling our games.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder

Searcy is on the fence but I still say RS right now.

Lewis will play on special teams.

Not sure on Leggett yet.

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
Leggett is my favorite of this class. Any news on how he's recovering from his injury (with apologies if you've already said and I missed it)?

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I see Freeman is starting again, according to the depth chart. It would seem the switch of Chungong was a coaching ploy to keep the competition keen. Or maybe it's day-to-day close between the two. That wouldn't be a bad situation.