Winter is Coming - Offseason S&C

Techster

Helluva Engineer

Looks like a concerted effort is being made to support the other campus sports.

That's one of the really cool things I've noticed. I think part of CGC's "team" competition is the players participating team building and supporting GT athletics in general. We're seeing that with CGC and assistant coaches attending various GT sports events. Gotta practice what you preach...and it's really cool to see the players and coaches from the flagship sports program going out and supporting the non-revenue sports.

IMO, it's a great way to build excitement.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
That's one of the really cool things I've noticed. I think part of CGC's "team" competition is the players participating team building and supporting GT athletics in general. We're seeing that with CGC and assistant coaches attending various GT sports events. Gotta practice what you preach...and it's really cool to see the players and coaches from the flagship sports program going out and supporting the non-revenue sports.

IMO, it's a great way to build excitement.

Now let’s see if they take it another step and go to the robotics team, the ME club groups, and dungeon and dragons tournament. (You know there’s one)

Makes for great branding.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Now let’s see if they take it another step and go to the robotics team, the ME club groups, and dungeon and dragons tournament. (You know there’s one)

Makes for great branding.

LOL. Dude, when I was in school, you couldn't walk through the student center without walking by tables full of kids playing dungeons and dragons...at all hours of the day.

Don't know what's going on these days, but I'm sure it hasn't changed.

Animal02

Banned
LOL. Dude, when I was in school, you couldn't walk through the student center without walking by tables full of kids playing dungeons and dragons...at all hours of the day.

D&D all hours of the night as well in the West Campus commons when I was there.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer

Embrace it. Embrace anime. Embrace E games.