Will USF pull a UCF?

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
They'll probably evacuate North. I wouldnt be shocked if GT tried to accommodate the Bulls. I know my brother had all his classes cancelled this week and he goes to school in Deland.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
They'll probably evacuate North. I wouldnt be shocked if GT tried to accommodate the Bulls. I know my brother had all his classes cancelled this week and he goes to school in Deland.

Why do you think they would evacuate Tampa? Deland is what about 30 miles from the Atlantic? Tampa is more than 100 miles away from the Atlantic. I haven't seen any projections that Tamps is going to have any issues.

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
Why do you think they would evacuate Tampa? Deland is what about 30 miles from the Atlantic? Tampa is more than 100 miles away from the Atlantic. I haven't seen any projections that Tamps is going to have any issues.

Weather projections aren’t always reliable

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Because the enormity of the storm and the fact that the entire state is under state of emergency right now. Better safe than sorry!

Animal02

Banned
Because the enormity of the storm and the fact that the entire state is under state of emergency right now. Better safe than sorry!
Evacuating areas not in immediate danger would just clog roads and eat up valuable resources. If it were to cross FL, the middle of the state would still get hit pretty hard, but it would be severely diminished by the time it hit the west coast. It is one thing to close schools etc....it is another to tell people to get on the road.