1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Will Trump finish term, what say you

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by grandpa jacket, May 3, 2018.

1. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

I thought they were both mafia and both clowns.

[​IMG]

2. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

You must have really hated Bill too.

Kasich was too liberal for most conservatives.

I’m interested in what policy decisions or appointments you most dispute from the current administration.

3. WreckinGT

WreckinGT Helluva Engineer

While I do think Trump did some shady stuff before and after the election, and was probably used by many people along the way, I can't convince myself to believe that he is smart enough to do anything worth being impeached for.

4. herb

herb Helluva Engineer

Yeah, any dumba$$ can make a billion dollars

5. Rammy

Rammy Jolly Good Fellow

6. Rammy

Rammy Jolly Good Fellow

No worries and no need to bother with a discussion. If you don’t think these accomplishments I listed are good or bad for your kids and the future long term.... I know exactly where you stand. Hillary supporter by chance? Geez

MikeJackets1967 likes this.
  7. grandpa jacket

grandpa jacket Helluva Engineer

Alot of folks think that is another Trump lie.

8. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Many people mix earning a billion dollars in 1 year versus earning 1 billions dollars cumulative versus having a net worth of 1 billion dollars. They are all completely different and none of it really matters. Especially in real estate, many of those assets are not very liquid.

9. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer

So we’re all in agreement now that having liars in public service is not a good thing? I just want to make sure I understand the new rules. See it used to be ok to bash women that said someone inappropriately diddled them, now it’s not. It used to be ok for public servants to wantonly mislead us on laws they were passing, budgets & negotiations with foreign countries as well as campaign promises. I just want to make sure I’m not the only one that thinks lying government officials should be canned or prosecuted.

bwelbo likes this.
  10. GTech63

GTech63 Helluva Engineer

So pathetic! A professor cant even intelligently discuss but only curse! Typical radical rhetoric!

11. herb

herb Helluva Engineer

See, this is what totally flummoxes me. All the remotely non-partisan ( if there is really any such thing anymore? ) agree that his net worth is well in excess of a billion. The last Forbes had it at 3.1 billion. You can dislike him for any number of things he has said and done, but to just say, well I don't think he is a billionaire makes no sense. It hurts all other arguments you have because you now refuse to admit the obvious and thus everything you say is tainted.

bwelbo likes this.
  12. WreckinGT

If money made (and inherited) somehow equated to intelligence then you might be right. This is the same guy who said we need a translucent wall on the border so that drug dealers don't hurt themselves when throwing their drugs over the wall. The same guy who called Michael Flynn at 3am to ask him whether a strong dollar is good or bad for the economy. He's not a rocket scientist.

13. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

You sure do spend a lot of time giving insulting opinions and then hitting submit before making an actual point.

14. WreckinGT

I gave two examples of how much of a moron Trump is to defend my previous post. If you don't like those points, then move on and read some other post. Im not here to make you feel good.

15. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Like I said, spewing insults accomplishes nothing.

16. WreckinGT

Well if anyone would know that it would be you.

17. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Seek help.

18. herb

herb Helluva Engineer

I think money made equals something. intelligence, drive, talent, hard work, it (whatever it is) , qualities that generally are to be admired.

19. WreckinGT

So you admire Snooki and Paris Hilton for their incredible intelligence?

20. herb

herb Helluva Engineer

Do you admire Hilary for leveraging her position as Secreatry of State to make a billion dollars? Hell I do. And what was Snooki gonna do otherwise? She hustled her a$$ off and used what talents she had and maximized them. I like people who work hard.