Will the ACC Send Coach Johnson out right?

Will The ACC, Bowl Reps & Network Screw Georgia Tech from Tier 1 Bowl?

• Yes

Votes: 59 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 30 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GTFLETCH

Banned
I do think we could get a better bowl because it’s CPJ’s last game. Bowl presidents might think we will travel better. I have plans to go as long as the bowl date doesn’t cause a family holiday conflict.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok... I see what you mean if we lose out to Miami, but UVA lost to VT, BC lost to Cuse.... We lost to the #4 or 5 team in the nation.....if they did it right GT vs Auburn not Kentucky or Vandy or South Carolina.... That would be a sellout both and fanbases would travel.... Sad that so many dislike Coach Johnson

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Ok... I see what you mean if we lose out to Miami, but UVA lost to VT, BC lost to Cuse.... We lost to the #4 or 5 team in the nation.....if they did it right GT vs Auburn not Kentucky or Vandy or South Carolina.... That would be a sellout both and fanbases would travel.... Sad that so many dislike Coach Johnson

Love him or hate him, he will go down as one of the winningest coaches in college football history. Anyway, I was REALLY hoping for a GT vs Auburn matchup but I admit that probably won’t happen...or has that already been ruled out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stech81

Helluva Engineer
th

GTFLETCH

Banned
@GTAthletics and @GeorgiaTechFB knows that they dropped the ball. Other teams and programs are tweeting out their bowl announcements and there is nothing but crickets from our administration. I don't blame Coach Paul Johnson for retiring from this crap.

Swofford and the ACC got tired of Paul calling them out for the crappy scheduling. This is payback pure and simple. Swofford a UNC guy right? The conference is a ******* joke.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
@GTAthletics and @GeorgiaTechFB knows that they dropped the ball. Other teams and programs are tweeting out their bowl announcements and there is nothing but crickets from our administration. I don't blame Coach Paul Johnson for retiring from this crap.

Swofford and the ACC got tired of Paul calling them out for the crappy scheduling. This is payback pure and simple. Swofford a UNC guy right? The conference is a ******* joke.
GT gets treated like South Carolina did in the 1950s-1970 that convinced them to leave in 1971

LibertyTurns

Banned

Yes, noticeably silent.