Will Jordan Yates see the field?

Collinttaylor

Georgia Tech Fan
One of the top Quarterback recruits we’ve had in the past few years, I saw he was not on the above the line chart. Do you think he plays this year or do we redshirt him?

Deleted member 2897

James Graham was a 4-star too. Tucker Gleason almost is and should be, but doesn’t have a lot of weapons around him to show himself off. Tobias Oliver is faster and shiftier than all of them. It’s almost like if we could mix a few of them together we’d be golden.

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
He made the traveling squad against Clemson. Saw him signaling in plays on the sideline.
I thought only ATL players travelled. I guess I misunderstood the concept. I think he might get in for some mop up snaps but not play any meaningful downs unless our current three QB's really are struggling. Better to redshirt and keep his four years.

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
I thought only ATL players travelled. I guess I misunderstood the concept. I think he might get in for some mop up snaps but not play any meaningful downs unless our current three QB's really are struggling. Better to redshirt and keep his four years.
72 can travel i believe. Agree with the rest of your post.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't think so. The three ahead of him need all the snaps they can get

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

bos

Helluva Engineer
Yates may see the field but highly unlikely he burns his redshirt year. He is QB4 right now and he will stay that way until next year.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
No way Yates burns his shirt unless the others all get hurt. He will play some. No reason he shouldn't play in a few games but not more than 4. I don't see any real blowouts this year after the Citadel and not sure that one is either.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
He made the traveling squad against Clemson. Saw him signaling in plays on the sideline.
I'd like this, but @Supersizethatorder-mutt liked, and I can't stand McDonald's french fries since they switched from beef tallow to vegetable oil in 1990. Look it up. That's when their french fries went to ****.!!

Edit: if @Supersizethatorder-mutt comments on this post, some one tell me, cause I couldn't take any more of the Navy uniform rants and my life has been much more peaceful.