Will Geoff honor all existing "offers" to our recruits???

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
I was just wondering if Geoff would honor all standing offers of scholarship to those who have received a offer or would he pull some of the recruiting tricks out of his "Saban bag" and grey shirt kids or pull scholarships from kids who on year to year scholarship?
Also what about the scholarships being used by the football athletes who have "medical issues" which have cut their football careers short. The North Carolina QB who was injured in the 4 wheeler accident but CPJ still honored the scholarship offer. What happens in these situations?
I don't mean to sound negative it's just questions I have floating around. Not intending to "paint" Collins into a corner or say he's mean spirited. Just honestly curious. Some say there's always "collateral damage" during turnover I am just most curious about the projection of the percussion!

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
I was just wondering if Geoff would honor all standing offers of scholarship to those who have received a offer or would he pull some of the recruiting tricks out of his "Saban bag" and grey shirt kids or pull scholarships from kids who on year to year scholarship?
Also what about the scholarships being used by the football athletes who have "medical issues" which have cut their football careers short. The North Carolina QB who was injured in the 4 wheeler accident but CPJ still honored the scholarship offer. What happens in these situations?
I don't mean to sound negative it's just questions I have floating around. Not intending to "paint" Collins into a corner or say he's mean spirited. Just honestly curious. Some say there's always "collateral damage" during turnover I am just most curious about the projection of the percussion!

No reason not to honor the medical scholarships. They don't count against any limitations, right? They're just like "extra" scholarships.

mts315

Ramblin' Wreck
I would imagine all current commits would be accepted and other current offers may be reevaluated. As for the medical scholarships, those do not count towards the 85 max, so that is irrelevant to Collins.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I say we process everyone out. Let Geoff steal all of 'Bama's players the way he took some GT player on his way out in 2007...

(sarcasm alert)

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
GC needs bodies. Ain’t happening

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Coach Collins in my opinion should honor the scholarships