Will Bryan and Chris Martin

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
What happened with those guys? I feel as though they were supposed to be a couple of our best players but I haven’t heard or seen anything from them in the last 6-7 games.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Will was moved around more than any other lineman. Maybe he asked to stay at one position and our beloved line coach didn't appreciate being questioned. I have no inside information and only speculation but I wouldn't want to play OL for Sewak either. Will was one of those kids you want to succeed. He will do well in life after FB is over. Sorry it ended like this for him.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
In summer Will has interned at gt athletics to get a some sort of a strength training certification. He is a work out warrior - very low body fat and high lifting strength - which is what the ol is except for starting center and soph rg.

He loves football and has gone to great lengths to get certified so he can stay involved.

GTfan4Life

Jolly Good Fellow
Will has always been a favorite of mine. He exemplifies a team-first attitude and, to my untrained eye, appeared to always be one of our best wherever he was asked to line up. I hope that his absence has an innocent explanation and not due to some weird penalty for some unimportant "infraction."

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Will was our most versatile OL and was moved around a tremendous amount. Only OL spot he didn’t play was C. Always enjoyed watching him get after the opposition, always hustled. Hope he gets pt in the bowl and a chance to perform at pro day.

Will has always been a favorite of mine. He exemplifies a team-first attitude and, to my untrained eye, appeared to always be one of our best wherever he was asked to line up. I hope that his absence has an innocent explanation and not due to some weird penalty for some unimportant "infraction."
Not an infraction, but perhaps some kind of conflict with somebody. Can't imagine any other reason for him to be dressed out on the sideline all these games and never sniff the field.

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
Will is planning on being a Grad Assistant with Coach Sisk next semester. He will be working on getting to up over 300 ( lean ) lbs for Pro Day and passing his Strength and Conditioning Cert. The value of the GT Degree and the relationship he was able to develop with Coach Sisk and the strength staff was worth it. Will hopes he can be a positive influence on SA's like Coach Sish and his staff has for Will over the past 4 years. He has done nothing wrong. He has tried to the best of his ability to represent GT on and off the field. He will grad this Dec.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Will is planning on being a Grad Assistant with Coach Sisk next semester. He will be working on getting to up over 300 ( lean ) lbs for Pro Day and passing his Strength and Conditioning Cert. The value of the GT Degree and the relationship he was able to develop with Coach Sisk and the strength staff was worth it. Will hopes he can be a positive influence on SA's like Coach Sish and his staff has for Will over the past 4 years. He has done nothing wrong. He has tried to the best of his ability to represent GT on and off the field. He will grad this Dec.

Thank for the update! Here's hoping we'll catch up with you and yours at the bowl game!

GTfan4Life

Jolly Good Fellow
Not an infraction, but perhaps some kind of conflict with somebody. Can't imagine any other reason for him to be dressed out on the sideline all these games and never sniff the field.

PLEASE DON'T misunderstand me - I put infraction in quotes, because I DON'T BELIEVE he has done anything wrong. I just couldn't figure a clear way to say, "delusional slight perceived by some unnamed coach." I have continued to hope there was a valid reason - not what it feels like (some trumped up penalty). I respect Will as a man and as a player, because he's EARNED that. I respect him even more because he has endured his absence without public complaint or whining.