Why William May is GT's MVP

Jolly Good Fellow
Billy May is the greatest walk-on in GT history.... discuss among yourselves.... (Note....all comments must include reference to the fact that he is taking Differential Equations in-season...)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Yup...How embarrassing ...fat fingers..Of course I meant to type "Billy Lay"...... and "William Lay"......I will slink back over into the corner now and die...

If you pay the mods tribute, they'll correct it for you.

Greedy bahstids!;

alagold

Helluva Engineer
He is doing a fine job but we were lucky he wasn't called for holding on that Graham TD run.Of course they refs weren't calling much at all.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
WILL is from my hometown and comes from a GREAT family!
He works hard at everything he does
He would be at his younger brothers Highschool games last year, he and I would chat briefly.
I am glad he isn't showing up for games this year, because unlike last year, this year he is starting and travels with the team.
GREAT JOB WILL LAY!!
He should earn a scholly now that he is starting!

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
He’s 6-2, 305 and from Hart County. Currently a redshirt sophomore. Redshirted as a freshman in 2017, and did not play as a redshirt freshman in 2018.

He’s always been a honor roll student from elementary to high school, and is currently majoring in Mechanical Engineering. Aspires to become a robotics engineer.