1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Why Trump Thought About Buying Greenland

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by MWBATL, Aug 28, 2019.

1. MWBATL

MWBATL Helluva Engineer

2. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer

3. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Helluva Engineer

It has huge strategic value. But if the Greenlanders wouldn’t want to become a part of America I wouldn’t want them to be either. I think they are crazy if they don’t. USA would invest way more there than the Danes do and their quality of life would improve.

There are other arrangements/agreements that could be made that would be mutually beneficial.

4. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

They probably don’t want that. They want to live out in the country and be left alone is what I bet. I mean...that’s where they are after all.

Whiskey_Clear likes this.
  5. MWBATL

MWBATL Helluva Engineer

This is the part that bothers me the most. The thing thing was mocked by the media as if it were just a total ego thing for Trump, when in fact it was *much* more than that. When China is poking around at it, it makes you sit up and take notice....

SO many people that I know get all their information from the media (not Fox, but the "mainstream" plus the liberal propaganda networks) and as a result, they just never even hear the 'other side of the story'. They remain oblivious to these facts, never hearing some very real data unless they are diligent enough to go dig it out for themselves......it frustrates me that these folks are so comfortable with this situation, they simply never think twice about their own beliefs, or challenge the standard thinking.

6. Animal02

Animal02 Helluva Engineer

Just like "Trump is racist" because CNN says so, yet Biden is fine despite his past and even present "white kids" comments

7. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer

Joe’s cool. He’s going to find a nice clean well spoken minority to be on his ticket because what we all want is to be given something we didn’t earn from some privileged old white guy. Yeah, that’s the winning combo.

Animal02 likes this.