Why not have a Dawgnight Equivalent ??

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm 6'0 230 and I'm the runt of the family! Lol His older brother is a freshman at Ga Southern playing baseball, he's just a small fella too 6'4 240. I would have done anything to see both of those kids wearing gold!!

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Agree.

Eason is very good, I am hoping/thinking he ends up staying on the West.

I can see a Pac 12 team flipping him in the next year. Too many good offensive coaches out there too, Petersen, Sarkisian, Rich Rod, et al.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Ya if you have your choice of schools to go to. uga would probably be towards the bottom of my list, especially if you are from west coast. There is a reason why its so easy to recruit at USC. Great weather, beautiful campus, and gorgeous girls. Not a hard sell at all.
Hey, which would you rather be around, movie stars or barking dogs?

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
Ben is a nice young man . His parents are very nice also . I have had the chance to speak w his father a couple of times . He is a Big Ole Country Boy . I don't believe he is going to enjoy the " locker room " experience in Athens ... IMO , he would be happier at Clemson . UGAs lack of discipline allows the inmates to run the prison .

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
Tech does have big recruiting camps. They just are not hyped by the media.
Ben's only 15, and that big? wow.

Flea77 - it was nice meeting you and your family at the spring game, good folks. I was the tall guy that left gold section right before game started to meet bro and nephew who got to game later.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
Ben is a nice young man . His parents are very nice also . I have had the chance to speak w his father a couple of times . He is a Big Ole Country Boy . I don't believe he is going to enjoy the " locker room " experience in Athens ... IMO , he would be happier at Clemson . UGAs lack of discipline allows the inmates to run the prison .

He is definetly a Big Ole Country Boy! His dad gave me my first black eye when I was 5 years old playing baseball lol Regardless of the fact that Ben is gonna be wearing red and black I'll have to pull for him except when he comes to BDS.
So how is Franklin County looking for this season? We have a new coach at Stephens County running a new system so I don't really know what to expect. Ben told me that they like the new coach but he has really high expectations for our level of talent. Looking forward to the season starting. Good luck to Will and the Lions except for the opening game lol Ready to see Will wearing white and gold as well.