Why is it nearly as easy to hate Dook as it is the mutts?

LibertyTurns

Banned
Have a rare multi-hour block of uncommitted Saturday time & turned on the tv to watch some college basketball. I watch UNC get bitchslapped by Louisville and the next game is Dook-FSU.

Watching Dook and the calls they get just makes me want to throw a brick thru the tv. It’s a different kind of hate that I have for the mutts, but it’s a nearly instantaneous hate like you get from looking at a picture of a pedophile on the evening news. I’m sure I’m not alone, but these guys just piss you off just looking at them.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Good question. As I think about it I know that there is something eminently unlikeable to me about Duke's football and basketball coaches.

Georgia fans can be obnoxious as all get out but their coach doesn't seem to be the source of that like it seems to be at Duke.

But that is just a first blush impression.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
I love Duke BB this year. Only because Zion is a hometown boy for me and I wish him the best. I will go back to hating Duke next year.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
Have a rare multi-hour block of uncommitted Saturday time & turned on the tv to watch some college basketball. I watch UNC get bitchslapped by Louisville and the next game is Dook-FSU.

Watching Dook and the calls they get just makes me want to throw a brick thru the tv. It’s a different kind of hate that I have for the mutts, but it’s a nearly instantaneous hate like you get from looking at a picture of a pedophile on the evening news. I’m sure I’m not alone, but these guys just piss you off just looking at them.

It’s not nearly as easy for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Milwaukee

Banned
Because they're the Alabama of college hoops and they've dominated us on the football field lately. That's pretty much it.

I don't hate Duke basketball too much for some reason, I certainly don't like Coach K but I find myself pulling for his players consistently. I like the current batch a lot actually.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Because they're the Alabama of college hoops and they've dominated us on the football field lately. That's pretty much it.

I don't hate Duke basketball too much for some reason, I certainly don't like Coach K but I find myself pulling for his players consistently. I like the current batch a lot actually.
I especially hate puke for the whole carter LaBarrie fiasco.