Why I'm Psyched on 2014 Despite Flaws on Paper

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
GT has some good current players and some new players that look to be good as well. We need new players to prove themselves. I am excited and nervous for the new players.

Freeman is one to watch!
PJ Davis has it in him to be great.
The twins look to be future big time lock down corners.
Leggett is getting great reviews from camp.
Brown and Klock look to be possible first team ACC.

Next years class is looking to add some new players that can quickly contribute and become our future great players.

We lost some great ones... But I know we will have players step up and take on the role of our future great players.
Watching the whole "changing of the guard" is always so interesting and exciting to me. While others fret about who we lost, I think it's better to be excited about who's gonna be the next big thing.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Me too, Inside! There are a lot of reasons, but to name one, it comes down to having a quarterback who has the potential to run our offense fast. We have had some good quarterbacks, but no one yet has run it at the speed it needs to be totally effective. The fact that the guy can throw and run a bit too opens huge potential.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I hope you guys are right about team chemistry this year. I think this team might possibly possess what many have expressed in this regard. We wont really know until we are tested with advsersity however. That is when you learn what kind of chemistry you really have as a team. Teams this year really won't know what kind of team chemistry they have until they deal with their first loss. I'm hoping the worst adversity we have this year is a brief point deficit in a game or two. :) Go Jackets!

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
I hope you guys are right about team chemistry this year. I think this team might possibly possess what many have expressed in this regard. We wont really know until we are tested with advsersity however. That is when you learn what kind of chemistry you really have as a team. Teams this year really won't know what kind of team chemistry they have until they deal with their first loss. I'm hoping the worst adversity we have this year is a brief point deficit in a game or two. :) Go Jackets!
Are you saying when we go undefeated we still won't know if we have team chemistry? lol!