Why are UGA fans so obnoxious?

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Was in an elevator today on vacation when a guy told my son he needed to use the restroom and asked could he use my son's GT shirt to wipe his butt (although, butt is not the word he used!). I was in total shock that someone could be that disgusting and rude. My son showed class by just snickering at this idiot who had none at all.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Was in an elevator today on vacation when a guy told my son he needed to use the restroom and asked could he use my son's GT shirt to wipe his butt (although, butt is not the word he used!). I was in total shock that someone could be that disgusting and rude. My son showed class by just snickering at this idiot who had none at all.
I don't think there is any good explanation of why some UGAg fans are the way they are. They are like gnats in Savannah - always bothering you with no real reason to exist. Only thing to say - TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Inbred1259898134.jpg

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Of course, this guy has no degree from anywhere and no ties to the University other than probably a distant family member.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
"Oh, that won't be necessary. Now that you're away from home you'll find most places have indoor toilets. They even provide paper for that purpose."

Or

"I can tell you didn't go to Georgia. They give all their graduates a piece of paper that's only any good for that."

sideways fan

Georgia Tech Fan
Chances are very good that this "gentleman" was not a UGA grad but one of the hordes of idiots that claim to be bulldogs until they lose. They are the sort one might expect to find at a local bowling alley, crack house, meth lab, you get the idea.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Most UGA grads are not that rude , prob ran into a " WD " Walmart Dawg . I would have beaten his *** . But then again , not to many people would say that to one of my son's . LOL

I hope your view of "most" doesn't change over the 5 years, Mac. I wouldn't bet on it.

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
I was buying gas and a guy missing half his teeth in a rusted out 1990's something was giving me a hard time about my GT sticker on my 2014 Expedition . He said " we is dawg fans around here " . I told him I was a UGA letterman and both my Sons were going to GT . He looked like a cow looking at a new gate . My eyes have been opened .

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
I just realized your handle is gt-mom. He said this in front of a kid with his mom?

WTF
Yes, I'm a GT mom with one GT Alum grad student son and was with my younger son who is on track to be a 2015 Tech student. He said this to my son in front of me!

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
AE 87 , I will let you know after I go to the GT game in Athens this year . Im not very good at avoiding contact ... I stopped buying UGA season tickets in 95 when the students tore up the hedges . I was tired of the language and behavior of some of the " fans " around my children , wife and parents . There are idiots everywhere .