whos the better dunker

GT1988

Jolly Good Fellow
Love Usher and what he’s done this year. He’s had some highlights this year for sure. But IMO it’s no contest. Ish was just unreal

Jacketman99

Ramblin' Wreck
One would just need to go to youtube and view the Ish montage to answer the question. Love Usher as the better overall player but Ish was the best dunker I've seen at GT.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
It would take a post bringing up Ish for me to come back and post again for the first time in a long time. There will never be another dunker like him at GT. He had huge holes in his game, but his on ball defense was unreal and his dunks were so... angry. That's what makes it him for me... the ferociousness of the dunk. That made them bigger and more impactful on a really special team.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
If you split it into types of dunks, Usher is the quickest dunker. He dunks it in the way up and anyone who tries to block it misses so badly it looks funny.

Ish was a spectacular dunker. An all-timer in college basketball both for explosiveness and volume.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
It would take a post bringing up Ish for me to come back and post again for the first time in a long time. There will never be another dunker like him at GT. He had huge holes in his game, but his on ball defense was unreal and his dunks were so... angry. That's what makes it him for me... the ferociousness of the dunk. That made them bigger and more impactful on a really special team.

I talk about taking it to the basket with bad intentions all the time. Ish was the prototype when it comes to that.

bob4gt

Jolly Good Fellow
I'll go with Ish, but Usher has some flair. As an aside, I can't remember any dunks by Alvarado, DeVoe, Moore or Parham. I know Parham said he wanted to dunk in a game and he has the hops, but don't think he has done it.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
I'll go with Ish, but Usher has some flair. As an aside, I can't remember any dunks by Alvarado, DeVoe, Moore or Parham. I know Parham said he wanted to dunk in a game and he has the hops, but don't think he has done it.

Moore did at least once a couple games back on a break away.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I talk about taking it to the basket with bad intentions all the time. Ish was the prototype when it comes to that.
Ish was in a class by himself. Right before he launched you knew somebody was going to get demolished if they tried to get in the way. My favorite memory may be somewhat foggy but I believe I recall him dunking one time on a fairly uncontested slam & missed with the ball clearing half court on the way back. Just an absolute monster dunker and he ripped them off with such regularity you felt cheated when it didn’t happen.