whos the better dunker

yjfan

Jolly Good Fellow
DON'T GET ME WRONG CAUSE I LOVE EM BOTH, BUT WANTED EVERYONE OPINION-
WHO IS THE BETTER DUNKER WHILE AT GT ?
JORDAN USHER OR ISH?
I STILL THINK ISH- BUT I LOVE THE WAY USHER ATTACKS!!!
HE IS SO IMPACTFUL FOR OUR TEAM.

MikeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
DON'T GET ME WRONG CAUSE I LOVE EM BOTH, BUT WANTED EVERYONE OPINION-
WHO IS THE BETTER DUNKER WHILE AT GT ?
JORDAN USHER OR ISH?
I STILL THINK ISH- BUT I LOVE THE WAY USHER ATTACKS!!!
HE IS SO IMPACTFUL FOR OUR TEAM.U
Ish with no doubt. I was ready to jump every time he got the ball. (I also hid my eyes when he was at the free throw line...)
Second to me would be Tom Hammonds. Those tomahawk windmill dunks were something to see. I'd definitely consider Usher for #3 though. There's a lot of guys who could flush the ball with authority after those first two.

MtnWasp

Ramblin' Wreck
Maybe we should just have an "All-Dunker" team instead of crowning only one player.

Ish, Hammonds, Moses and Usher all would be on mine. Maybe Marbury. Maybe Alvin Jones.

We had other players with hops, but lacked the nasty attitude (or, insome cases time on the floor): Ferrell, James Whitmore, Daryl Barnes, Juan Gaston, Jeremis Smith (before he was hurt),

yjfan

Jolly Good Fellow
I said ish- but i am riding that usher train rt now- that karl malone dunk was nasty and that entire play - the steal etc should be shown to every recruit " this is what we do here."

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
I need Ush to jump over a guy and dunk it before he's even considered for this. Love Ush and his ability to finish but it's not even close at this point.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
After seeing one up close and personal, (cough cough) its got to be Ish 100%.

Didn't he ask a guy if "they tasted salty" after he dumked in him?