Who's ready for some hardball?

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Two seasons ago we did ok. Here's to surpassing that this year!

Two years ago, it was because :) I spent many a game restoring a marble foyer; like at an hour per square foot rate. In that spirit, I plan to do zoysia grass plugs for a few acres from sod I put down two years ago. With my cell phone and wireless headphones, the wife will be happy I'm doing something productive (baseball = sloth in her mind) and I'll be happy too. :woot: Even the dog will enjoy helping me dig:mad:

I hope Wiley is back calling the games; sure looks like he will be from the current series he is doing.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I will be out of range (traveling and with extremely limited internet access) so I am counting on you guys to bring us through this weekend with victories!!

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Two seasons ago we did ok. Here's to surpassing that this year!

Two years ago, it was because :) I spent many a game restoring a marble foyer; like at an hour per square foot rate. In that spirit, I plan to do zoysia grass plugs for a few acres from sod I put down two years ago. With my cell phone and wireless headphones, the wife will be happy I'm doing something productive (baseball = sloth in her mind) and I'll be happy too. :woot: Even the dog will enjoy helping me dig:mad:

I hope Wiley is back calling the games; sure looks like he will be from the current series he is doing.
I meant to ask this sooner... I do wonder if Wiley is too "big time" now for the baseball gig. I'm with you, though... I do hope he will be back and his presence in the "Around the Diamond" thing seems to be a sign he's back with baseball.

Looking forward to baseball.. although, I still have to force myself to 'get over' the fact baseball is played in February. ...but I'll get there! Go Jackets!!

..."baseball = sloth"? :) ...I'm trying to come up with a witty, slam-dunk comeback to that.... but I'm at a loss.