Who's going to South Bend?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Section 17. Plan on tailgating in the north lot. They have shuttle buses to the stadium or it is about a 20 minute walk.
I'll have to meet you. It'll be nice to meet someone from Michigan who is also a Tech fan. I think we may be the only 2!!! I'm bringing a Meeeechigan fan with me. (My cousin) He hates ND so I guess it's all good.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
Taking a group of 10! Tech should be letting us know in a few weeks where our seats are. I think the visitor section is 14-16?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I hope I'll be able to get off and make the trip. Man those tickets are outrageous aren't they?
Yea they are. My cousin and I dropped $200 each for upper level 115 row 2. But I guess since I have a 1 year old and expecting twins in January I'm not making it to any games in ATL this year. I did see a few on Craigslist in South Bend too but they were around $175 each and they were piggy backed.

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
Shouldn't we be back in SB in six years since ND plays each ACC team every three years? We will go to SB more often than Tallahassee.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
I was one of the lucky ones that got tickets from ND. I'm in section 36 and was able to get three seats together. It sure was nice to pay face value $85 each instead of the $200 on stub hub since I am paying for my dad to go. We are flying up on Friday and are going to a Cubs versus Cardinals game .

Animal02

Banned
I'll have to meet you. It'll be nice to meet someone from Michigan who is also a Tech fan. I think we may be the only 2!!! I'm bringing a Meeeechigan fan with me. (My cousin) He hates ND so I guess it's all good.
I plan on leaving the D around 4 am.........the tailgate lot opens at 8 am. I am planning on the White Lot http://gameday.nd.edu/assets/170708/parking_map_v_2.pdf
I will post my location when I get set up. Everyone is welcome to stop by.

I am bringing my 25 y.o. daughter and her friend that is a boy, and my 7 y.o. son.

I believe we are scheduled for South Bend in '21 next.

In the past, visitor seating has been in Sec 113-117 and the band in Sec 15 or 16 (corner of the south end zone. I have seen it posted on line that the visitor section is now 117-120 (of course everything on the internet is true)

Going to the local "freshmen send off" this afternoon. I will see if any others from MI are planning on going to the game.

PantherWreck

Georgia Tech Fan
Mrs. PW and I are attending on AA tix. Weekend trip to Chicago and using a local company for the bus service and tailgating. The alumni travel Chicago transportation options made this seem like a great deal. Enjoyed seeing so many Jackets in NO last fall and can't wait to wear some GT gear in Chicago.
PW

carmex

Georgia Tech Fan
I'll be there, bringing the fam (4 total), sitting in section 111. Riding over from Chicago on the buses arranged by the Chicago alumni group. Can't wait!!

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
I'll be there along with five more GT fans flying in from the ATL. Staying in the Windy City and gorging on three days of deep dish pizza. This ought to be an epic trip. Not sure where our seats are located as they were all purchased through GT.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
4 0f us will be there. I'm looking forward to in more than any other game.

We are still working out transportation to the game from Chicago though.

I will be there. Meeting two others in Chicago and driving over. Hopefully meeting 6 others from Cincy for tailgaiting. My tickets were 85 each, but some were only 75 each. Anybody know the difference? Tech doesn't send them out till 3 weeks prior to the game.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
We are going. Don't know where our seats are yet, but we're excited about Notre Dame. Staying up in Chicago.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Well... If anyone has 2 tickets they want to sell I may be interested. I paid around $200 a ticket but will put them on Craigslist or something if anyone has some cheaper.