Who'd' have guessed it: uGA edition

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I am sitting at my local watering hole, minding my own business and checking up on GTSwarm, what a group of dwag fans down the bar start a loud conversation about uGA fandom--as if everyone in the bar needed to stop what they were doing and listen to their sage insights (you know, "woofwoofwoof").

The guy right next to me then goes on to talk about how his son had a Hope scholarship (and my inner self immediately turned to him to ask why he didn't use that opportunity to go to college, instead uGA). Turns out the son was set to graduate last Spring, but decided to stay on even after Hope ran out, so that he could attend one last Fall football season as a student.

To support himself during that last, superfluous semester (oops, let me correct that: the last of MANY superfluous semesters), he got a job working in the cafeteria at the student center. My immediate thought--and courtesy mercy kept me from saying this out loud--was to tell the proud dad that at least his son was finally learning some valuable job skills that would place him at the top of his graduating class.

Apparently, uGA does have a co-op program!

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
Yes their fans may never shut it if they some how manage to beat Bama today.....I am ready for them to have a HUGE slice of humble pie.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Yes their fans may never shut it if they some how manage to beat Bama today.....I am ready for them to have a HUGE slice of humble pie.

Oh they do! Trust me they do! That was an old fashion arse whipping that got administered to the puppies today. I'm surprise someone didn't have Saban arrested for animal abuse!