Who would y'all like the Atlanta Falcons to draft in the 1st Round?

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
Who would y'all like the Falcons to draft in the 1st round of the 2017 NFL Draft? I think the Falcons need to draft a defensive end and i hope Derek Barnett slips to the Falcons. Here are 5 defensive ends that i would like the Dirty Birds to possibly draft.

1)Derek Barnett Tennessee
2)Charles Harris Missouri
3)Taco Charlton Michigan
4)Dewaune Smoot Illinois
5)Chris Wormley Michigan

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
With the 32nd pick the Falcons select:
(What i want)- Mon. Adams, DT from Auburn
(What i think they will do) - C. Brantley, DT from Florida

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
With the 32nd pick the Falcons select:
(What i want)- Mon. Adams, DT from Auburn
(What i think they will do) - C. Brantley, DT from Florida
I think the Falcons will wind up drafting DE Dewaune Smoot with a pick near the end of the 1st round. Smoot is extremely fast but he may be one of those players who isn't a self starter and has to be motivated.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
I think they need a DE in my opinion would love to get a QB in the late round backup to Matt Ryan and draft a decent RB in the 2nd round get rid of Tevin Coleman maybe put Justin Thomas at RB for the falcons how legit would that be he's going to be a special teams or QB or RB in the NFL so put him on a falcons Jersey or patriots Jersey or Jags they need help everywhere lol

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
I think they need a DE in my opinion would love to get a QB in the late round backup to Matt Ryan and draft a decent RB in the 2nd round get rid of Tevin Coleman maybe put Justin Thomas at RB for the falcons how legit would that be he's going to be a special teams or QB or RB in the NFL so put him on a falcons Jersey or patriots Jersey or Jags they need help everywhere lol
I'd love to see the Falcons draft Chad Kelly in the middle-late rounds for a potential successor to Matt Ryan.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
I'd love to see the Falcons draft Chad Kelly in the middle-late rounds for a potential successor to Matt Ryan.
If the falcons thought abt putting Justin Thomas at BQB do u think he'd do good there,I think he would if I was the GM id give him a shot at least I hope he succeds in the NFL