Who was to know?

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I don't know if anybody else thought that banning alcohol in a college football locker room had to be the most useless rule ever proposed. I mean, nobody allows booze in the locker room. Really. There's a word for drinking in the office or in the shower: alcoholic. (I will admit the GT defense the last few years had me teetering,)

Except at USC, where Steve Sarkisian, as part of his punishment for furthering the embarrassment of the once-vaunted institution -- pre-O.J. -- with a drunken, full-throated, high volume obscene chant to several hundred fans, says that by golly, he won't allow any more liquor in his locker room. AD Pat Haden, who probably employs a full staff for behavior containment or some such, says he told Sarkisian to get help and he made it clear that this can't happen again or some night he will be met at the airport. Take that, by golly. Whereupon Sarkisian said it wasn't just alcohol, but a prescription drug he refuses to name. He did not say if he had banned the prescription.

He did say he opposed using orphans as control studies for ebola vaccines.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Alcoholic talk: I checked myself into the hospital for problems caused by alcohol but I don't have a problem with alcohol. USC should have straight up canned him.