Who offered Tech signees the most scholarships?

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
This was on the ajc.com but thought it could be a topic of discussion.

http://georgiatech.blog.ajc.com/2014/02/10/who-offered-tech-signees-the-most-scholarships/

Marshall

Georgia State

Appalachian State, Middle Tennessee State, South Carolina

Nebraska, South Florida

Furman, Kentucky, Louisville, N.C. State, South Alabama, Syracuse, Vanderbilt

Central Florida, Cincinnati, Clemson, Connecticut, Duke, Indiana, Iowa State, Maryland, Memphis, Miami (Fla.), Michigan State, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, Tennessee, Wake Forest, West Virginia, Western Kentucky.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
This article is completely useless. There's a thread somewhere showing each of our recruits' "next best offer." In my opinion, that information is much more relevant. Of course 7 of our guys had Georgia State offers. I bet 10 of UGA's recruits did, too! This article makes it look like our best competition for recruits is Marshall. And that's just not true. But hey, consider the source...

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Yeah I thought this was really poorly researched by Ken S. It's kind of like you can make statistics say whatever you want, Marshall clearly tosses offers at everyone because no one wants to live in Huntington WV. Somehow they find ~25 people who thought the movie was cool or just want free college from somewhere and they have a recruiting class