Who is your Favorite Tech Player

Ok, so we have hit the dead season and I thought I would put it out there to name your favorite Tech player.
Now, just to add some nostalgia, my Tech background comes from my grandfather and grandmother. My grandfather passed away in 1967 but we had our season tickets from 1931-1994. When my grandmother died I started getting my own and have been since 1995. My grandmother always said her favorite was Stumpy Thompson. she said he would jump over the line and score.

For me this is tough as I have seen many greats at Tech. Renso Rock Perdoni, David Sims, Rambling Robert Lavette, Eddie Lee, etc. But for me it will always be little Jerry Mays. He came back from an ACL in 1987 to basically put that team on his back in 1989. And his 40 carries and 203 yards in slaying the Dogs, well there is nothing better.

So what say you in this off season?

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Y’all can hate on me for it, but...

BD480E71-9595-4BAD-BD34-DA45CB80A3E2.jpeg
BE23077B-AB6B-461C-A458-05E769B956B2.jpeg

Also... imagine RB in this offense...

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
Jamal Golden. Met him at Atlantic Station one day, he was an awesome guy.

Joe Hamilton.

Butker.

Also, may get some heat, but TaQuon is up there. Really personable, down to earth guy when I talked to him at fan day last year, and I love his aggressive play style(even if his passing could be better).

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Greatest star I ever witnessed live was Lil Joe. The only reason I put him above Calvin is because Calvin was so sorely under used. Joe brought GT to another level.

Greatest GT team player I ever witnessed was TC (Tashard Choice). One helluva player but an ever better teammate. Put any of these in a hat and pull one out. JfN was pure beast. But there are so many more. JT was a phenom, too. I loved to root for Laskey and Gotsis, too.

CLHarperJackt

Georgia Tech Fan
Joe Hamilton, Shawn Jones, DJ White, Jonathan Dwyer, Tony Hollings, Rodney Williams, Pat Swilling, Demaryius Thomas, Dez White, Kelly Cambell, Morgan Burnett, Josh Nesbitt, Eddie Lee Ivory, The Entire 1990 Receiving Corps...

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Indian Joe Guyon, Walter Big 6 Carpenter, Clint Castleberry, Larry / George Morris, Billy Teas, Billy Williamson, Billy Lothridge, Rufus Guthrie, Billy Martin, Rock, Robert Lavette, John Davis, Lil Joe, CJ, Ted Roof, Shawn Jones, Calvin Tiggle, Jeremiah McClary, Mike Cutting, Josh, Harrison Butker, Ed Wilder, Brad Chambers, Joe Auer, Lucious Sanford, Jon Dwyer, Shaw Mason, Pat Swilling.

For starters