Who is coming to Durham

Recleb

Georgia Tech Fan
Who is making the trip to Durham for the Duke game?
I go to the away UNCheat/Puke game every year. My folks and brother & family live in Raleigh. Nice they are alternating years, get an additional family visit plus game every year. Been a rough few years...

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Wallace Wade Stadium has to be bottom 3 in ACC stadiums I'd like to attend a game at. Bad atmosphere, ugly stadium. Pitt and Miami are the only 2 ones I guess are worse, for sure if you include distance/effort to get to them from Atlanta.

MikeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
Wallace Wade Stadium has to be bottom 3 in ACC stadiums I'd like to attend a game at. Bad atmosphere, ugly stadium. Pitt and Miami are the only 2 ones I guess are worse, for sure if you include distance/effort to get to them from Atlanta.
Actually it’s really cool to sit pretty much wherever you want. Well, unless another Tech fan says you are in his seat when there’s a 500 empty seats around you. :rolleyes:

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Like it last time I was there you can sit close to the players have room to spread out.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Actually it’s really cool to sit pretty much wherever you want. Well, unless another Tech fan says you are in his seat when there’s a 500 empty seats around you. :rolleyes:

Not with kids. If you sit low, you’re 100 steps up to the concourse. Walking out two years ago security stopped me on the way out because my 5 year old was on my shoulders. Made me put him down and walk out of the stadium before I could put him back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer

Flip side is you can probably get a good seat cheap and Duke fans dont care enough to be obnoxious. I would go if I could. Could be a decent little trip. I will wait til we are beating them regularly, though.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
My complaint is that parking is a nightmare on campus unless you have a pass. In Atlanta I take MARTA.

They have free parking but it’s a hike to the stadium. I think I drank a 6 pack on the walk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk