Who Do Y'all Think Scores The First Touchdown Against USF?

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
We surprise them with a pass on the first play of the game. They are definitely thinking we will run on the first play, so a pass to Brown matched up with the safety out of the slot could go. I think an 11 set, WR cross, slot flys, TE corner, back takes a fake pitch to TE side, then slips to sideline as relief. At least, that's how I'd do it on Madden. ;)

stech81

Helluva Engineer
TO on a 10 yd run up the middle out of the shotgun from the 5 yd line
Ok I'm sober so that could be why I'm having a hard time understanding the math to this statement. TO on a 10 yard run up the middle I'm fine. But from the 5 yard line ? Would that not be a 5 yard TD or I guess could be a 95 yard TD depending which 5 yard line your talking about. :)

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Ok I'm sober so that could be why I'm having a hard time understanding the math to this statement. TO on a 10 yard run up the middle I'm fine. But from the 5 yard line ? Would that not be a 5 yard TD or I guess could be a 95 yard TD depending which 5 yard line your talking about. :)

I think he was joking about the 5 yard drop from the LoS based on a shotgun formation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
Brown 75 yard TD reception to open the game. USF being weak against the run and Oliver coming out to start will have their safeties biting on the “R” portion of the RPO play.