Who do y'all pick to win it all in the upcoming World Cup in Russia?

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Maaaannn.....I'm huge soccer fan, but as just a sports fan in general, I can say that the USA missing the World Cup is such letdown. Once every four years it's cool to see Americans from across all cultures/races/beliefs get together to support our team on top of supporting their "native" team. You get scenes like this:

IMO, that's the biggest tragedy of missing the World Cup. Just the chance for the nation to bond with one another.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Maaaannn.....I'm huge soccer fan, but as just a sports fan in general, I can say that the USA missing the World Cup is such letdown. Once every four years it's cool to see Americans from across all cultures/races/beliefs get together to support our team on top of supporting their "native" team. You get scenes like this:

IMO, that's the biggest tragedy of missing the World Cup. Just the chance for the nation to bond with one another.

Atlanta United head coach Tata Martino needs to be the head coach of the US soccer team.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Atlanta United head coach Tata Martino needs to be the head coach of the US soccer team.

That's what one of the ESPN talking heads said. Good coach that understands the uniqueness of American soccer and how it's structured, but also has the experience coaching in big leagues in Europe.

Of course, that would mean losing him in Atlanta...