Who all walked on Sr. Day?

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Anyone have a list?
Positions, names: They were safety Derrik Allen, defensive back Kenny Bennett, wide receiver Malachi Carter, defensive tackle T.K. Chimedza, linebacker Ayinde Eley, running back Hassan Hall, tight end PeJé Harris, wide receiver E.J. Jenkins, safety Jaylon King, offensive lineman Cade Kootsouradis, cornerback Myles Sims, running back Dontae Smith, linebacker Charlie Thomas, cornerback Zamari Walton and defensive ends Keion White and Sylvain Yondjouen."

IM79

Jolly Good Fellow
FYI this is from a Ken S. story on Walton walking on Senior Day so maybe him and Dontae Smith could be persuaded to return.

Walton is holding onto the possibility of returning in 2023. With an extra season of eligibility available to him because of COVID-19, Walton has yet to decide on whether to return or pursue the NFL. He’ll take part in Senior Day accompanied by his mother, Anetta Wellmaker, and grandmother Valerie Bannister.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Positions, names: They were safety Derrik Allen, defensive back Kenny Bennett, wide receiver Malachi Carter, defensive tackle T.K. Chimedza, linebacker Ayinde Eley, running back Hassan Hall, tight end PeJé Harris, wide receiver E.J. Jenkins, safety Jaylon King, offensive lineman Cade Kootsouradis, cornerback Myles Sims, running back Dontae Smith, linebacker Charlie Thomas, cornerback Zamari Walton and defensive ends Keion White and Sylvain Yondjouen."
Losing Hall and Smith will be a lot of production to replace. Along with the WR's. New OC is going to have some work ahead of him.

WraleighWreck

Georgia Tech Fan
Besides the guys I noted above that have no more eligibility, which of the other guys is going to leave? Besides the guys I mentioned, which of the other players would get drafted or UFA deals? Would assume most would come back for the chance to play another season on a good team.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Damn only a freshman and finished already ?
This is a problem when u have very smart recruits who get lots of advanced placement classes and get injured. Tutoring, full load each semester, and classes in summer you are done in 3 years.

His folks said he was looking at getting an mba ( he and spiers graduate w honors in engr) . Great tail Gate families

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Of these Chimezda has been the biggest surprise to me.He's played very little yet came out of IMG.We sure could have used more ability at DT while he was here.

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
I’ve heard Sims and Dontae are leaning to return. No word on the others. Would be great to have Jaylon King and Zamari Walton back as well.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Hmm. Maybe that’s a reason Taisun entered. How do we feel about Sims coming back?
I’d be happy if he came back. With Sims himself in the portal and Taisun now looking to leave we only have 2 scholarship QBs available in Pyron and Gibson. We’re going to need at least one more anyway. All signs indicate that Pyron will be the favorite to be QB1 going into next year, so any new transfer we bring in would be for depth purposes more than likely. Barring we are able to attract a bonafide and proven P5 starter out of the portal, having Sims as a backup option is a massive step up from where we’ve been. Could also utilize his running abilities with his own packages like what we did for Taisun against UNC and UGA. I also still think there’s a ton of potential for Sims to be great, somebody somewhere just has to get it out of him. Maybe under new leadership he can do that at Tech.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I’d be happy if he came back. With Sims himself in the portal and Taisun now looking to leave we only have 2 scholarship QBs available in Pyron and Gibson. We’re going to need at least one more anyway. All signs indicate that Pyron will be the favorite to be QB1 going into next year, so any new transfer we bring in would be for depth purposes more than likely. Barring we are able to attract a bonafide and proven P5 starter out of the portal, having Sims as a backup option is a massive step up from where we’ve been. Could also utilize his running abilities with his own packages like what we did for Taisun against UNC and UGA. I also still think there’s a ton of potential for Sims to be great, somebody somewhere just has to get it out of him. Maybe under new leadership he can do that at Tech.
Key said , Sims is rehabing on his own and not w the team.
He has had a qb coach work with him for a year.