Whiteout against USF

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Confirmed with the groom there’s an actual bar at the hotel bar next to the reception! Now hoping for a night game with ESPN or 2. If they get that up in Antarctica...
I was in Toronto over the holidays and could not find our bowl game anywhere - I actually called a sports bar or two - no deal. Go figure. The WatchESPN mobile app would be another possibility but I seriously doubt you will find the game on any TVs up there especially with the seal-clubbing semi-finals that weekend.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
Gold out against NCSTATE on Thursday would be best option. (well and every game you know what would be killer is if we could do half the stadium white and half gold at some point.)
Need some legit gold outerwear for a game in late November. Miami game was chilly.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Those who agree with me care, and I am definitely not alone.
Everyone knows you're not alone. Everyone knows there are those that agree with you. But, everyone is tired of you writing it over and over and over and over and over..............and over and over.........:whistle:;)

BTW, I don't like blue pants either. But, if that's what the players want, then blue pants away!