Whitehead update

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Like I stated in another post Coach & his staff have got to get it together.
This is ridiculous.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
As I understand it. If he was a graduate, he is not truly a transfer but someone who had completed his degree at a different school. Just like the basketball players who got their degree elsewhere and came to Tech with a year of eligibility remaining. Now he is simply a transfer who must sit out a year. I wonder want kept him from graduating and how this couldn't be foreseen.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
As I understand it. If he was a graduate, he is not truly a transfer but someone who had completed his degree at a different school. Just like the basketball players who got their degree elsewhere and came to Tech with a year of eligibility remaining. Now he is simply a transfer who must sit out a year. I wonder want kept him from graduating and how this couldn't be foreseen.
THIS^^^

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
What? There's like 5 other Div 1 transfers on the team, all who sat out a year.

And when they signed Whitehead, I bet they all thought he was going to be eligible to play immediately. Sounds like either he or GMC screwed the proverbial pooch.
You're right, I overstated. I meant this kid. Everything reported was the expectation that he would play. It should not have been a surprise.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Huge hit. This makes no sense but when did things have to make sense. Looks like a number of things need to get clarified/explained/addressed by the proper parties. We don't know the facts but something smells to high heaven!