White GT buckets at Home Depot

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Same thing happened at Dunwoody. The lady in the Paint department knew she had them, up on the top rack, but didn't know if she could sell them yet or not. She looked them up and said she could and got a guy on a ladder to get me 5 of them.

Just got back home after purchasing 3 GT buckets from the Tilly Mill Home Depot in Doraville. Need to tell y’all my experience there:

When I arrived there with my wife, we went straight to the Paint Department and looked for the GT buckets. None were on display anywhere. We asked the lady behind the Paint Department, and she replied “We don’t have them.”

I insisted they did, and showed her the Tilly Mill Home Depot website page that stated this particular store had 119 of them in stock. She looked at it and said, “Well, I know my Paint Department and I don’t know anything about them,” and suggested that I go back up front to the Customer Service counter for help.

The Customer Service lady did not know anything about any GT buckets either, but she called the store manager. Store Manager looked it up on his handheld Home Depot device and said yes, they had them ... two pallets of them, stacked way up on the top shelf in storage in the Paint Department. He sent a forklift guy who got the pallet down for me, and my wife and I finally walked out with 3 buckets.

I thanked the Store Manager, and asked him to please put their GT buckets out on the floor and display them for other customers to see and purchase. He said he sure would, and thanked me for bringing the GT buckets to his attention.

Hope this helps!

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
Same thing happened at Dunwoody. The lady in the Paint department knew she had them, up on the top rack, but didn't know if she could sell them yet or not. She looked them up and said she could and got a guy on a ladder to get me 5 of them.
Seems to be the case all around town. My buddy just called me from Whitlock Ave and said they don’t have them. I told him to look up, and there they were. Lol

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
So what are y'all using all these buckets for? I'm feeling the frenzy to buy one but I have no idea why. Telling my wife I need one just because they have a GT on the side seems iffy

Well, my wife used one of our three buckets to put her flowers in. Just one example of the many ways it can be used ...

Last edited:

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Seems to be the case all around town. My buddy just called me from Whitlock Ave and said they don’t have them. I told him to look up, and there they were. Lol

Yeah. Well, the Home Depot Store Manager at Tilly Mill said they had just received the shipment of the GT buckets a couple of days ago. I guess that’s why they were placed in storage up on the top rack until I arrived this morning and asked about them.

JacketGirl

Jolly Good Fellow
When I went to the store for them I walked all over before asking someone because I didn’t want to deal with the snarky comments from someone who was likelier than not a uga fan. After 2 laps of the store an employee asked me if she could help me, so I told her what I was looking for. She perked up and said “oh, if we have those I need several!” Then she pointed to her calf - a giant tattoo of Buzz! She went above and beyond helping me find them. Very pleasant experience!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Just got back home after purchasing 3 GT buckets from the Tilly Mill Home Depot in Doraville. Need to tell y’all my experience there:

When I arrived there with my wife, we went straight to the Paint Department and looked for the GT buckets. None were on display anywhere. We asked the lady behind the Paint Department, and she replied “We don’t have them.”

I insisted they did, and showed her the Tilly Mill Home Depot website page that stated this particular store had 119 of them in stock. She looked at it and said, “Well, I know my Paint Department and I don’t know anything about them,” and suggested that I go back up front to the Customer Service counter for help.

The Customer Service lady did not know anything about any GT buckets either, but she called the store manager. Store Manager looked it up on his handheld Home Depot device and said yes, they had them ... two pallets of them, stacked way up on the top shelf in storage in the Paint Department. He sent a forklift guy who got the pallet down for me, and my wife and I finally walked out with 3 buckets.

I thanked the Store Manager, and asked him to please put their GT buckets out on the floor and display them for other customers to see and purchase. He said he sure would, and thanked me for bringing the GT buckets to his attention.

Hope this helps!

Did you ask the person on the lift if he was sure the buckets are in the PAINT SECTION as he was coming down with them...really loud...in earshot of the lady in paint department?

Is that petty? :whistle:

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
They don't have any near me but they do have them at the Cumberland store supposedly.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I love GT Buckets. I’m going to fill it up with a bunch of Juice this Saturday

Hawaian punch and grain alcholol?

So what are y'all using all these buckets for? I'm feeling the frenzy to buy one but I have no idea why. Telling my wife I need one just because they have a GT on the side seems iffy

Time to man up and tell her they were on sale.

You realize you have a problem when you see a 5 gallon random utility bucket, have no idea what you would do with it, but immediately want to buy 10.

If you don't, then you have a problem.

Any idea how I get mail order? Amazon / E-Bay?

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Just went by Dunwoody store and they have around 80+ left. They are all on high racks, so you'll have to ask for them in the Paint department.