Where's the best place around Atlanta to get Georgia Tech gear?

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
Looking for suggestions for the best place outside of the bookstore to find Georgia Tech gear around Atlanta. When I lived in Atlanta years ago I always went to Tailgaters Alley but they went out of business. Also Walmart and Target have some stuff but the selection is really limited. Was hoping to find somewhere with more options that are a little better priced then what you find at the bookstore.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
Looking for suggestions for the best place outside of the bookstore to find Georgia Tech gear around Atlanta. When I lived in Atlanta years ago I always went to Tailgaters Alley but they went out of business. Also Walmart and Target have some stuff but the selection is really limited. Was hoping to find somewhere with more options that are a little better priced then what you find at the bookstore.
You can forget it. There isn't anywhere. Try online.

GTjunkie

Jolly Good Fellow
Looking for suggestions for the best place outside of the bookstore to find Georgia Tech gear around Atlanta. When I lived in Atlanta years ago I always went to Tailgaters Alley but they went out of business. Also Walmart and Target have some stuff but the selection is really limited. Was hoping to find somewhere with more options that are a little better priced then what you find at the bookstore
fanatics.com

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
You can forget it. There isn't anywhere. Try online.
I know places are limited that's why I figured I'd check on here. I have gotten stuff online but the quality and fit is impossible to determine so I was hoping to find some options of stores around Atlanta.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
If you scroll through the adidas swag thread there are some specific stores mentioned. Adidas outlet, ****’s Sporting Goods, etc.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
GT bookstore but prices are super high and while the inventory is big, many of the apparel are just plain ugly.

Old Navy used to always have college gear during fall, including Tech shirts (and one time I bought a Buzz hat - my fav one), and they're decent price, maybe on sale, and pretty good looking. But not sure about this season. I'd give them a call first. It's the one in Buckhead.

Target and Walmart - it's be the Atlantic Station Target and Walmart on Howell Mill but the gear there are usually super cheap and ugly looking.

Online might be your best bet.

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
The way we have been playing, you might try Dollar Tree

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Online is always the best option as you can get anything, but if you can't wait: Academy has a good selection, Dicks Sporting Goods, TJ Maxx/Marshall...hit or miss type on what you'll find, but those stores usually have GT gear of some kind at a deep discount and it's usually good brands. Costco/Sam's club usually have a small selection.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Try Geoff Collins estate sale in a few weeks.

Already sold his house, so I presume he already had a moving sale...

Academy Sports near me has a big college section. It's about 60% ugag, and 40% Tech, but it's still bigger than a lot of places.

Which Academy? They just opened one in Dunwoody and there is a big UGa display when you walk in and not one single GT item I could find in the store. 🙁