Where to get GT gear in town?

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Well the easy part is they can only improve. Can't get much worse than it is. But the ease of which to get UGA gear close to our campus compared to GT gear blew me away. WTH. I get it is the state school, but come on. Was trying to outfit the grandparents, my daughter and her best friend and even his mom. No luck. Have to order online via B&NGT until 7/6 when it "supposedly" opens for traffic or fanatics.com.... Amazon points to the fanatics stuff so not many options. Of all the places I've been and college campuses I've been to growing up and during this recruitment process, GT is by far the most anemic when it comes to merchandise choice and availability. Also given my size, 6'6" 290 it isn't easy to find stuff in the first place, so that's already not fun.

B&N and Fanatics has decent stuff, was just hoping to grab some basics.....while in town, but will have to resort to online again, but we already have most of the decent stuff.

Yeah, those Hawaiian shirts are something else. Painful on the eyes.
Just wait a couple of weeks until mid-July because that's usually when the new adidas apparel is released. I totally agree though that it's sad we can't find any gear near campus. There used to be a store called Tailgaters Alley at Discover Mills Mall, which is just outside Atlanta, and it had the best supply of GT gear. It closed down a few years ago though. Now, I go to the College Station at the Mall of Georgia. They don't have as much as Tailgaters alley did, but they do have more GT gear than any place outside of the bookstore.

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
If your looking for gear that all the players where with different slogans and 404, ebay has had some previously. Mostly competition is king and 404 adidas shirt.